October 14, 2014

{Excerpt Published from Upcoming Diana Book}



Here's a link to my latest article in SEASON magazine's autumn issue ("A Whiter Shade of Pale" -- all about the mystique of the white wedding gown through history) ... which just happens to be an excerpt from my upcoming new book: The End of the Fairy-Tale Bride: {Volume One} For Better or Worse, How Princess Diana Rescued the Great White Wedding.

Plus, the link will also take you to a report I wrote about my visit in the spring to Winterthur Museum where I gave a presentation ("Vintage Inspiration: The Brides of Downton Abbey") during their wonderful costume exhibition featuring our favorite British period drama. (The exhibition continues through January 4, 2015.)



Enjoy all the elegant "vintage vibes".... and stay tuned for news of the book's release! ~CP

No comments:

Post a Comment